10ZiG Technology is a leading provider in Thin and Zero Clients for the latest virtual desktop solutions. While maintaining our dedication to Thin and Zero Client technology, we will continue to refine our quality, expand our capabilities, increase our efficiency, and elevate the superior level of customer service we now provide to heighten the standard of excellence we have set in the industry. Thus, delivering high- quality technology solutions and ongoing support, enabling companies to meet their business goals more effectively.
10ZiG is currently looking for a self-motivated Systems Administrator to work in our Phoenix office. This is a 100% onsite position, with no current remote work option. Only local AZ candidates are being considered for this position.
As a Systems Administrator, you are tasked with maintaining the security, stability, and availability of 10ZiG’s Systems, including Servers and workstations as well as local and cloud network infrastructure to ensure the ongoing functionality of 10ZiG resources.
• You will be responsible for patching and updates of Windows servers and desktops, to include domain controllers, file servers, SharePoint servers, Exchange server and Windows 10/11 workstations.
• You will ensure the security of the Windows Servers and desktops using industry standard antivirus, anti-malware, and security tools.
• You will build out new Windows servers and desktops as required to support the business.
• You will support 10ZiG’s ERP system to ensure 100% uptime for business-critical applications.
• You will manage and support network infrastructure and systems to include wireless access points, switches, routers and VPNs.
• You will interface with stakeholders for scoping and implementing future movements and changes in internal network, systems and cloud-based services.
• You will provide support for cloud-based technologies such as Ring Central, Zendesk, Sales Force, AzureAD and Office365/Microsoft365.
• You will create and Maintain company-wide SSL certificates and DNS records.
• You will ensure that backups are successful and redundant, supporting both on- and off-site backup systems and performing regularly scheduled restores.
• You will support and become the point of contact for user-facing workstation systems, applications, and technologies for local and remote users, including laptops, printers, and other peripherals.
• 5+ years of working in a Windows Server environment to include Windows Server 2012R2, 2016, 2019 and 2022.
• Understanding of Server Virtualization Technologies, from an operational, server (Guest and Host) standpoint, preferably VMware vCenter but other technologies considered.
• Understanding of complex network configurations, VLANs, routing and protocols.
• Thorough knowledge of DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory.
• Cisco IOS experience desirable (Routers/Switches/ASA).
• Certification or demonstrated equivalent knowledge in the following desired:
o MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
o CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Associate
• Strong, proven troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
• Technical, detail orientated, responsible, organized, self-motivated, and a fast learner.
• Strong time management skills.
• Ability to articulate problems and solutions to a non-technical audience.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Competitive starting salary
• Company paid certification training
• 401K with company matching
• PPO medical, dental, and H.S.A
• 10 days of PTO for first year, rising to 15 days after 2 years of service
If you have the skills and desire to apply for this great career opportunity, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com